Welcome! ^_^

Huwebes, Enero 05, 2012

My New Experience... ^_^

We have a subject course which is about teaching in a multigrade class. Last year, we had informed that we will have a sample demo in our class on how to teach multigrade class. Happily, my classmates chose me to be the teacher and they were my students who are designated as in different ages and grades. It was a great experience because I saw my weaknesses to be overcome and the strengths to be improved when comes to teaching, and especially it was a multigrade class, so it is not easy to organize and manage everything, especially on giving lessons to every class. Well, it was really a great opportunity for me. And thanks for the comments and critiques that I know will really help me when I become a professional teacher in the future.. ^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento